CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 8 June 2008

Joewe’s Biography


Welcome to my blog, my name is Ewe Khai Yen, everybody can call me Joewe, one of the group members from E-Divas. I am going to introduce you to my personal world. My public life, as an undergraduate student of the University of Tungku Abdul Rahman (UTAR), is well known. My personal life is much less evident.

I love to read, write and design about advertisement, furniture and clothing. I am also an avid gardener. I love to swim in the sea, playing Volley ball and Badminton, and cook and bake for my family whenever I have the time. My commercial bend led me to take the Business Accounting Degree course at UTAR. During my leisure time i like to go IKEA to have a look on the unique furniture.

My favorite academic subject is Taxation, probably because I like to plan about future personal finance. The title of my thesis is consumer preference towards E-banking in Klang Valley.

My interest in business also led me to examine my roots. I am happiest when I can spend time with my family. No matter how busy I am, I make time for my dad, mom and grandma.
Another favorite pastime of mine is to spend time at our cottage. My form of meditation is to sit by the lake before sunrise, watching the sun appear in the horizon and the mist slowly evaporate over the water, while the songbirds welcome the dawn of a new day, and the loons give their melancholy calls. It is magical when the sun falls upon the dewdrops on the plants and on the spider’s webs.

Internet connectivity is the most convenient and easiest that bring us closer to worldwide. We can easily get any information that we need through internet. One of the popular search engine, Google, http://www.google.com/ that i get used to it to search whatever i want. I usually check my mail through hotmail, http://www.hotmail.com/. I chat with my friends wherever i can through window live messenger (MSN), http://my.msn.com/. friendster is the most popular blog that keeps our friends details up-to-date, http://profiles.friendster.com/sky87, friends anybody wanna be friends with me can check it out my profile URL above and add me as a friends. my e-mail add is josephine_sky8785@hotmail.com u guys can also add me directly through the hotmail add for friendster and MSN. From now on, i will get used to post my blog, friends welcome to comment and view our team blog.

I am thankful to be living in this beautiful country of ours - Malaysia.

0 comments: