CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 9 June 2008

Sophy's Profile

By looking at the blog title, you should have known who I am. I am Sophy, BAC tutorial group 5 student.

I believe that many people have asked themselves this question: “why would I choose Accounting?” The answer I heard most often is “I want to be an accountant.” Well, to me, become an accountant is not my ultimate goal. My dream is to be a successful investor and make living with financial market. Weird? I don't think so as there are many people do so and make good money. So, I started reading business news since I was in secondary school (but I don't put much effort on studying share market). Therefore, among the subjects that I have studied, business finance is my favorite subject. You might be asking, “Why don't you take banking and finance course?” Well, I don't think I would like to work in bank and studying accounting gives me a better understanding of financial statements and business affairs.


Let’s talk about websites that I visit most:

(1) http://www.google.com.my/

- I think most of us are familiar with this website and should have visited very often (like me).

(2) http://gougou.com/

- I use this website to download movies, software, songs, etc. It is very convenient as I don't have to surf so many websites just to get a movie.

(3) http://www.flyfm.com.my/

- Flyfm. Its all about the music! I always listen to online radio when I open my laptop.

(4) http://miccati.blogspot.com/

- It is not an ordinary blog. The blogger does not talk much about his personal stuff. He shares his thought and ideas regarding many different issues.

I hope my friends can benefit from visiting these websites. ^^

* i took this photo in front of University of Queensland, Australia.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Thank You for listing my blog as one of your favorites.

Your blog certainly has a very cool name "e-diva-s". Haha.

I will visit this blog frequently. And share my thoughts and comments. I might just bring along a few friends who are more experienced with e-com as well.

All the best to you and other divas with your blog

Have fun blogging!