CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 13 June 2008




My Story.....
Life is always changing. Actually, I am not very sure what I am going to do in the future. Time goes very fast. Every one of us has to race with the time. Twenty-one years ago, I was an infant. Like other kids, I started to learn from the first step.


My name is Teh Siew Pei. My parents and friends used to call me Ah Pei. I came from a family which was highly traditional; my father was a strict disciplinarian. His wish was like a command for me. The first lesson that I learned from my father since I was kid is success comes only with practices. I remembered that the first time I jumped into sea and tried to swim, I sank. In addition, I had to bear the choking taste of the salt water running into my body. my nose felt awful and I was unable to hear properly. I shot straight back out of the water and stood in the waist deep water coughing out the unbearable liquid. Only after several water-drinking sessions and much perseverance on my part did, I succeed in swimming a few yards. So, I am holding this trust even in my student lives after I experienced it.

As the world change, Internet has become part of my life. Sometime I wonder that what will happen to my live without Internet. The top five websites which I visit the most are

1) http://www.yahoo.com/

It is useful tool for me to communicate through email and instant messaging, finding information and other resources and for just killing free time. Besides , Yahoo Photos offers new ways to share images (more advanced search features, tagging and other tools) which I found it is interesting for me.


2) http://www.utar.edu.my/
UTAR website is the most frequent website I used to be. UTAR intranet has provided me another alternative to download past year question, lecture note and get inform of any updated announcement. With this resource provided, I found it is more convenient for me to keep in touch with lecturers and other course mates. As a UTAR student, it is a necessity for us to go to this website especially when we are having our mid term test online.


3) http://www.amazon.com/
It is a website with 34 different product categories (including groceries; new and used cars could be next) yet stays true to its bookstore roots, with nifty features like Search inside the Book, and the new Amazon Connect which can links me to blog posts from my favorite authors from the home page.

4) http://www.zappos.com/It is simply the best place for me to shop for shoes online, with stellar customer service and free shipping all the time


5) http://www.google.com/As we know Google is the web's best search engine so I rely extensively on this website for all kinds of online research and services, whether it is on health and diet, political news, fashion or food recipes. One of the main reasons which I like to use this website is because it offers all sorts of free applications, from spreadsheets and Calendar to Picasa (for digital photos) and Gmail. Apart from that, there’s Google Scholar, which is helpful for me to search for academic papers on any topic especially when I am conducting my research studies.This is the first time for me to write a blog.


After I finish my part, I feel exhausted but it does give me a sense of satisfaction because I have tried something new that I never experienced it before.

1 comments:

Jwens said...

yo~
not bad what your post...hahaha...
but what is your interest le?? never tell us also...
that photo is from Cameron right? hahaha...I'm a genius~~=P
then all the best ya and happy always..*wink*